Bus from Katakolon to Olympia

PC168

Since we will arriving Katakolon at 12:30pm, taking the train is not feasible because we have to return by 3ish. If we don't want to drive or take the taxi, can we take the public bus to/from Katakolon to Olympia and cost if available? Does anyone have done this?

Any advise would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi PC168,

It looks like I'll be on the same cruise as you, just departing from Bari on the 19th. My itinerary says we are in Katakolon until 6pm but your post has me questioning whether that is in fact the case.

Hi PC168,

It looks like I'll be on the same cruise as you, just departing from Bari on the 19th. My itinerary says we are in Katakolon until 6pm but your post has me questioning whether that is in fact the case.

Hi aj_furf,

Welcome to CC!

Finally someone is going on the same cruise with us. I put in the roll calls and not a single person answer, thought we are the only one on the ship! LOL.

The reason I put 3ish is the last train from Olympia to Katakolon is 15:42 - 16:34, something like that. That is why I ask the bus question.

I did a roll call a while back and now I can't find it.

Did the roll calls again-- if you would like to join us.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1196839

Unfortunately it looks like we're canceling our cruise and maybe finding a different area to travel to. My parents were joining me and my wife and they are too concerned with the political situation in Athens and the volcanic ash to commit to booking the cruise (we can't buy cancellation insurance now since an alert has already been issued).

I guess we'll have to postpone for a different year unfortunately.

Archived