Impressed with Glory...enforced their policy of no saving chairs more than 1/2 hr

MamaTene

Sailed Gloy 4/4-4/11. I arrived at 6:45 at adults only pool aft deck 9 and chair hogs out in full force "marking their territory" disregarding the info published in the Fun Times as well as signs posted regarding saving chairs.

4 chairs next to one I selected had towels on them. 3 hours later group of folks looking for somewhere to sit asked if anyone using those chairs. We called the pool attendants over and explained situation and fact I had been there since 6:45 and could confirm no one using chairs. They removed the towels from the chairs and advised us if the folks who "saved" them show up, tell them to see the pool attendant. That is exactly what we did when the folks did indeed show up at 11:30.

Bravo to Carnival for listening to their passengers!

Best thing to do is keep an eye out at the chairs near you and if anyone else asks do the same exact thing! We can't expect the pool attendants to be able to monitor the chairs all day long and notice which ones have been empty..

They should do this proactively without passenger input.

This is what they do on RCCL.

"Should" is the key word. Wasnt happening though and wouldnt have probably if we hadnt specifically called them over. Certainly wasnt comfortable removing the stuff ourselves.

"Should" is the key word. Wasnt happening though and wouldnt have probably if we hadnt specifically called them over. Certainly wasnt comfortable removing the stuff ourselves.

Oh, I never have a problem moving in the way, inanimate, objects. :D

People that allow this activity to continue passively condone it.

Archived