Dawn's (Stern/wake view) AE balconies

travelmatron

How big are the balconies in the AE cabins at the stern? Are they big enough for two to sunbathe? Are the tables large enough to eat dinner? We've been spoiled by the wrap around balconies on other lines and realize these are much smaller, but just can't seem to get a handle on how much smaller. For those of you who have had these cabins...what did you think of them? Thanks in advance for your help.

How big are the balconies in the AE cabins at the stern? Are they big enough for two to sunbathe? Are the tables large enough to eat dinner? We've been spoiled by the wrap around balconies on other lines and realize these are much smaller, but just can't seem to get a handle on how much smaller. For those of you who have had these cabins...what did you think of them? Thanks in advance for your help.

I had cabin 8670 which was fine for us. Loved it.

The balcony has two lounge chairs and a small table.

That's about all that will fit out there. I will find the

pics from another thread and show you. (after I get home from work)

If you really want more room, I suggest you get an AD cabin.

Thanks for posting the additional threads. It makes SOOOO much difference when I can actually see a picture. I did try to see if an AD was available for the dates we wanted, but no luck. There are honestly some times that I almost wish I didn't know how much I like being at the back of the 'boat'

Thanks for posting the additional threads. It makes SOOOO much difference when I can actually see a picture. I did try to see if an AD was available for the dates we wanted, but no luck. There are honestly some times that I almost wish I didn't know how much I like being at the back of the 'boat'

Your welcome. I was getting ready to leave the office so I was glad I was able to locate the thread/pic. The balcony is tight on the AE but doable. ;)

We booked the same cabin for our next trip up north. We will try the bigger balcony on another cruise but not necessary for this next one. Good luck.

Archived