Oasis for Singles

KLC75

• 3 weeks later...

KLC sorry you are not on our cruise, as Gina is single and will be there as will my buddy and I! Royal has singles, but often times it is tough to find them because ships such as this are so large and it isn't as if the singles groups are huge. My friend and I have this theory, we are a couple of fun guys who usually attract the party at home. The cruise will be no different we hope, and thus we may end up with a nice group of singles enjoying the night life and all the ship has to offer. Both of us are celebrating our birthdays on board, so that should add to the conversation openers. What it really takes is being outgoing and talking to everyone! When you do, even the couples or people outside your age group may have already met some singles they could introduce you to. I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we plan on enjoying ours.

BTW Gina, I have heard the singles meet and greets are so hit or miss. We were planning on going to the one on our sailing, but I heard usually like five people show-up! LOL. So I am not too sure what we are going to do. Let me know if you plan on going to the one on the first day of the cruise and I will come by and say hello!!!

Archived