Liquor Package question

teripp

Hello:

Booked Emerald for September and have a question. We are planning on ordering the Liquor package (Bombay Gin) but was wondering from past cruisers if this comes with Tonic and Lime??? I remember chassing down lime at the bars all week on my cruise (2 years ago) and was hoping this changed. If not, can we ask our room steward or room service to supply us? With the updated Liquor laws going into effect by Carnival Corp. I am thinking this may be easier all around just to pre order....

Thanks

Teri

They changed a few years ago and now do not include the liquor 'package'. If you wish mixers to go with the liquor you order, you must order them seperately now. The price that used to include a 375 ML bottle plus mixers is just the smaller bottle for the same price with no mixers. BUT, you can order a sliced lime through room service if you like.

Why not order the limes from Room Service or wander out to one of the bars and request a glass of limes from one of the bartenders? The Bombay Gin (375ml) is $22 and the soda/tonic to go with it is $9.75 for 6 bottles for the price of 5.

Archived