OK I'm going to try snorkeling

cjh

Call it a middle age crisis but I'm going to try snorkeling when we go to Princess Cays. I think I will try the ships lessons in the pool first but I'm going to do it. I bought a Ocean Master dry snorkel and an underwater disposal camera. I'm sure I will find places that sell masks somewhere and I can just rent the fins and vest.

Wish me luck!

Go for it! I tried it on my last cruise and now I'm in love with snorkeling! I don't know how old you are, but I'm 48, so it's my middle age crisis too! The snorkel sounds good, get your own well-fitting mask, and you're right....you can rent fins and the vest. You will love it!

CJH, we bought our snorkel equipment at a dive shop in Ann Arbor. Very good selection. My hubby even bought a prescription lens mask. I bought my vest there, as I am not a swimmer and wanted to know I always had one that fits me. It packs in a very small amt of space.

Becki

Archived