Triumph Panorama Deck Cabin 1052...Good?

Friedtater

Had a balcony cabin on the Panorama deck on the Glory....It is a great deck. You leave your cabin and walk out and you are on the Lido after going down a few steps...LOL....

The thing that is great is during the day you can use your own bathroom....I spend a lot of time on the Lido during the day....

We had 1050, the balcony, directly across the hall for Thanksgiving Week this past year. The location is great, it's easy to access and close to Lido but you are very close to being directly under camp carnival....so on some nights, well....all nights excluding the first night (since they don't take campers)....we heard running and jumping and a good bit of noise into the pretty late night hours....it seemed to quiet down by 12-1am....so if you are coming to bed late it may not be a problem....We came in late on some nights but I am a light sleeper and it kinda kept me up some times....hope this helps....

If you are a light sleeper and/or like to go to bed early, I'd change rooms. JMO

Archived