excursion times?

redhawk

Been on several cruises but never booked before sailing where do you find the times?

You have to go to the Carnival website and actually go through the motions of booking a particular excursion. During the process, just before purchasing, you will come to a screen that gives the times.

:(I consider the planning and booking the excursions half of the fun, extends the trip from 7days to over a year:)

Love the comments and dreaming what it might be like, and the last 4 cruises have all been awesome using tidbits from the port boards, haven't had a bad experience yet (crossing my fingers)

I do travel solo frequently so just getting off and wandering doesn't really appeal to my personality type and I tend to enjoy small group tours which fill up fast.

Always time to dream...thats what makes work worth it;)

( sorry misread the question..thought you asked who had time to look:rolleyes:, unfortunately not smart enough on the boards yet to know how to delete)

Archived