couple quick questions on the Pearl

abrowncow

we're heading out on the May 1 sailing to Alaska and as i start packing i was wondering...

a. do they supply conditioner? i know they have the dispensers for shampoo and shower gel, but didn't know if they put out the little bottles of conditioner also.

b. is there hot chocolate available? i know you can make tea but wasn't sure if they had packets of hot chocolate. a cup of hot chocolate would be nice while we sail past the glaciers, non?

thanks in advance...

m.

Hi there.....no conditioner and I didn't like the smell of the bodywash...it might have been a top of the line product but it stunk!!

Plenty of hot cocoa packets also. Enjoy your cruise!

Hi there.....no conditioner and I didn't like the smell of the bodywash...it might have been a top of the line product but it stunk!!

thanks for the info... trying to coordinate what to pack in checked luggage and carry-ons. guess i'll pack my stash of little hotel soaps and conditioner bottles!

we're heading out on the May 1 sailing to Alaska and as i start packing i was wondering...

a. do they supply conditioner? i know they have the dispensers for shampoo and shower gel, but didn't know if they put out the little bottles of conditioner also.

b. is there hot chocolate available? i know you can make tea but wasn't sure if they had packets of hot chocolate. a cup of hot chocolate would be nice while we sail past the glaciers, non?

thanks in advance...

m.

The shampoo is a "conditioning shampoo", I always bring my own conditioner.

They do supply shower gel, but it was quite minty....and reminded me of the smell of toothpaste.

Plenty of hotchocolate packets.

Enjoy your cruise.

Margaret :)

Hi Pris,

Stop by the Spirit roll call, we have a new family joining us and they have a 14 year old son........so there will be other kids/teens for your grand daughter to hang out with. Has she learned of the "surprise" yet?

Margaret:)

Archived