Liberty or Dream???

cnlshea

This will be my family's 9th cruise and we really cruise more for the ship than the ports of call. All things being equal price is practically the same can anyone recommend the Liberty or the Dream and why? I do appreciate all input thanks in advance.

This will be my family's 9th cruise and we really cruise more for the ship than the ports of call. All things being equal price is practically the same can anyone recommend the Liberty or the Dream and why? I do appreciate all input thanks in advance.

We cruised in Oct 2009 on the Liberty and the Dream in Dec. 2009. Loved both cruises but since you said you cruise more for the ship, I would say the Dream. It's newer and has a few extra amenities that the Liberty does not have. Ocean Plaza, lanai, comedy club to name a few. Now others may say it's too big but I love big ships. The Dream also has the best production show on the seas...Dancin' in the Street.:D

The one area we really really liked better on the Liberty was the entertainment staff. Butch and his staff were way superior to the one on the Dream but they rotate to go on vacations so that changes all the time and the mix would be different depending on when one cruises. Also better dining room service on the Liberty but again, different mix all the time.

Archived