Another early saver question??

I have submitted 3 early saver forms because the price of my cabin continues to drop. Is it unusal for carnival not to respond to any of them. From what I have read carnival emails you within 2-3 business days however my 1st submission was last Monday on the 12th and still no answer. I booked way in advanced, I booked under the early saver deal so there shouldn't be any type of hold up. I don't want to call and bug them about this but I do set sail April 25th and don't know if calling them would be of any help to my question anyway. :confused:

I have had problems with my early saver forms in the past. I think it had something to do with the fact that I booked using my husbands name as primary and was sending the e-mails using my name. Also it had something to do with using different e-mail addresses to send the request even though I stated the correct e-mail address we used to book the cruise.

Anyway by all means call them!! If you don't hear anything in 2 to 3 days there is a problem.

Each time I had a problem they took care of it while I was on the phone with them.

Good luck.

Do you get an e-mail response back confirming they received your request? If not, then they probably do not have your requests. There was a problem about a month ago with their web site and it was not submitting the requests. I have not seen this happen for awhile. Make sure you get a response from them right after you submit the request that they have received.

I would call them at this point.

Archived