Early Dinner Change on AOL?

Fred C

I've heard rumors on the board about Royal Caribbean changing the time of the early dinner seating up to 5:30 pm. Is this true? If so, does anyone know if all the ships are affected or only certain ones. I am sailing on the Adventure of the Seas and if this is correct I would have to change my dinner time to the late seating because 5:30 is way too early for us. Thanks.

Fred - You may want to check the thread " Early Seating Now 5:30" that is on page 2. One of the people who is travelling with us on the Legend thru the Panama on Feb. 20 has received her documents and they say 5:30. There seems to be a consensus that the early seating has been changed to 5:30 - as someone said "early seating is now a late lunch". Ridiculous when it appears that the late seating is 8 or 8:15. Seems to be some confusion. We were originally told 6:30 which is perfect but can't change now as the 8:15 is too late for the folks we are travelling with. Not sure how we are going to handle this but I think we will be eating in the Windjammer and our room a lot more than we had planned on - very disappointing!

Archived