"belize rays" highly recomend shore escursion......

sramponi

great trip.... more detail in nxt post once I get the hang of posting her

Out of all our ports of call we had the best time on a shore excursions we found on the dock called "Belize rays". Like anything booked not through the boat/DREAM was a bit weary but I can say it was our best time of the cruise. The staff were great, friendly, kind, and the boat was great, new, clean, bathroom was clean, beer was cold etc... just top notch... and the location private island they brought you too was something out of a Movie script... I have been on 4 cruises and plenty if island excursions.... and this was BY far the best island... hammocks, NOT crowded, plenty of free chairs, flee floats, great food, bar service, waitress comes to where you are on the beach, fresh coconuts, palm trees you name it... I was with my wife and two other couples. There were families, couples, older and younger people all loved it. I am a normal sane guy that lives in Boston ma, not some scrub trying to boost business with a BS post. It is rare to find something this good, this affordable and that is why I took the time to post this.... If you want a fun, clean and safe Boat ride to an amazing island that's Not packed with 100's of people I highly recommend this Belize Rays tour...they do snorkel as well but we choose to spend the whole time on the beach so can not comment on that part although others seemed to really like it...Thanks

Steve

Archived