Cave-Tubing.com excursion

pjm0419

Hey everyone,

My husband and I have booked the cave tubing excursion from cave-tubing.com while we are in Belize on Carnival Glory. Did anyone who's done this have trouble getting out of the ship in time since this is a non-Carnival excursion? I keep reading that they let the people who have booked excursions through the cruise ship out first. Is that true? Or if we get up early and make sure to go to the tender ticket area, will we be able to get off in time? Thanks!

Hey everyone,

My husband and I have booked the cave tubing excursion from cave-tubing.com while we are in Belize on Carnival Glory. Did anyone who's done this have trouble getting out of the ship in time since this is a non-Carnival excursion? I keep reading that they let the people who have booked excursions through the cruise ship out first. Is that true? Or if we get up early and make sure to go to the tender ticket area, will we be able to get off in time? Thanks!

We were in Group 2 to get off and while waiting on the pier for our excursion to begin, we were snorkeling, we saw another tender arriving. Would probably not want to be terribly late, but Belize time is "slow" and hopefully, you will not be left behind. Also remember, Belize time is NOT ship time, so check the clock on the dock for the local time, but keep your watches on "ship time". Have fun - it's beautiful there.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a reservation, the guys from cavetubing dot com will wait for you. It is true that others will be allowed to tender ashore ahead of you, but the difference will not be more than 30 minutes or so...and having used cavetubing dot com several times, I know for sure that they will wait for you to arrive before they leave.

--Susan

Archived