Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

We sailed on the Maricale back in 2005 I remember the tackey grapes everywere I hope they are gone

We are cruising on the Glory in March 2111 that is a larger ship it holds 2900

Hey I LOVE those grapes! LOL If you squint and only look with your left eye they are quite pretty. :D

Elaine

Good Night All,

Hey everybody - Have you heard we are OFFICIAL and have our own rooms now!

Join US ~ We are going to Aruba!

And I am going to DANCE all the way there! ~

(Bringing us the front)

So I went on the other thread. There are so many areas to write on. Which exact section will everyone be doing the posting????:eek:

Hi Heather! :)

Well, we will probably be posting in the Group Cruise section (our own "room" there) and in the official Roll Call thread that will be on the main Carnival board. This thread is only temporary and was just to see how many people would be interested. Now that we have our Official status this thread will kinda disappear...not sure when though.

As for myself...I will post wherever I see another Miracle Waiter posting!

Will we have a thread on the main Carnival page that goes something like this....."Official....Mircale Waiters 8day to Aruba.....Jan 2012...."

I'm thinking we're so far off that we may reel in some newbies that join over the next year.;)

TGIF one more Saturday to cross off.:D

So I went on the other thread. There are so many areas to write on. Which exact section will everyone be doing the posting????:eek:

Heather, we will be posting in each thread as needed and some just because we are all cruise fanatics. :p Go here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=648

And make it one of your FAVORITES...check in on the forum once or twice or ten times a day to see what everyone is talking about or just to see a specific topic.... Make it fun for you. We'll be there when you're ready for us! :cool:

Will we have a thread on the main Carnival page that goes something like this....."Official....Mircale Waiters 8day to Aruba.....Jan 2012...."

I'm thinking we're so far off that we may reel in some newbies that join over the next year.

TGIF one more Saturday to cross off.

Yes Ma'am! When I get home from work, I will make that thread up and get it posted. I hope everyone will have a little time to post there every once in a while, so new people can find us. :)

I know most of the CC groups hardly use their forum area, but it makes it much easier for me to keep organized. And besides, we can go off-topic there if we want to! ;)

Sheila<------------needs to cut back on work some, but then she wouldn't know how to pay for her cruising :rolleyes:

You're invited to come on over to the Rockin' Miracle Waiters Forum!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=648

You're find the Booking Prices and Information there...

And you'll find us there....maybe not all at one time...but someone will be around...

Drop in...relax...have a chat with us! We'd love to have you there! :)

Sheila<-----------says "The More, The Merrier!" :cool::cool:

Hi Sheila :)

Have'nt posted in a while, but have been "LURKING",

We are still very interested in this cruise but "WAITING" to find out the Magic itinerary first, then will decide. When we decide we will need 1, 2 or maybe 3 cabins???? I LOVE

this itinerary and the Miracle is my favorite ship so it would take a lot for the Magic to top it!!

Later

BOB:)

What date did you decide on? Could you post it in the title? We may have 2 more couples interested, but I didn't want to read thru 65 pages. TIA

Cheryl

For PRICING and BOOKING INFORMATION :

Carnival Miracle 1/29/2012

This is the link to the forum that has been set up with all kinds of information including pricing and booking information. Take a look - there are lots of fun things being discussed!

I am going, I am going, I am going! I clicked the ruby slippers together ]and I heard the loud pouf and low and behold this fairly all dressed in red appeared and she said there was this wonderful group of friends going to Aruba on the Miracle on Jan 29, 2012 and I had better get over to Cruise Critic and check them out! There had a treasuer hunt, booty call and poker crawl all planned and if I hurried I could get in on the reduced depoist of only $25.00! And tht I would be a fool if I didn't check it out! Well, my granny didn't raise no fool and here I am and I am going, I am going, I am going ........ I gonna run tell the wizard so he can go too!

jdorthy2.gif

Archived