Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

I kinda like all questions and not knowing.......;)

We don't know where we are going! :(

We don't know the exact ports we will visit!:(

We don't know which Florida port yet we are departing from! (most likely Lauderdale)

We don't know the price!:eek:

We don't know the dates exactly! (late Jan. - early Feb)

We have no hotel picked out!

No airfaire for those that need it.

We don't even know what ship for sure.

But, I can tell you this. Many here will go just to be with this great gang again. I personally would do a 8 day to nowhere with this group. The ports just make it that much better.:)

I hope the dates and where we end up going works out for everyone...

...always the one to keep us in the real world. :) Sometimes we do need that! :o

Thanks, Stu! You are absolutely right! It does bear repeating now and again that this cruise, that we are wanting to do, is not a done deal yet.

We are "waitin'" to see, but we will understand completely if the cruise we end up choosing is just not going to work out for somebody. This a "who's interested?" thread only. We want anyone that's interested to be there, but we understand if it turns out that we end up going somewhere that some are not interested in, or the dates just won't work for them.

I also want to be absolutely clear about one other thing.....there will be a Jan/Feb 2012 cruise with this group - the ROCKIN' WAITERS... if it is to Aruba - Wonderful! ...If we have to chose another itinerary - so be it! We will just switch gears and happily start planning that one.

But right now...today....as of this minute...we have all our fingers and toes crossed in hopes that Carnival will continue the Aruba itinerary in January/February 2012. And anyone that has their fingers and toes crossed, and is "focused" on this Aruba cruise happening, is one of us!! And there are bunches of us!! Wooo-hooo!!! :cool:

Sheila<---------can't imagine how Carnival could ignore the powerful telekinetic insistance radiating from this group:eek::D

But, I can tell you this. Many here will go just to be with this great gang again. I personally would do a 8 day to nowhere with this group. The ports just make it that much better.:)

I hope the dates and where we end up going works out for everyone...

Ya - what Tim said!:D

Linda

my dh and I would love to do that cruise fantastic intinerary but it is a bad time we never cruise that time of year we always cruise oct a couple of times sept cuz those are great rates and we are bargin cruisers that is what we can afford any way enough of that but would love to try a cc cruise sounds like alot of perks and fun. I hope they bring that intinerary back all new stops how excjiting.

Thanks, WindjammerB&C! I hope they bring it back too! And it would be wonderful if it worked out where you could join us. Great stops AND a CC cruise...I bet you and DH would love it...you would definitely like this CC group! They are fun..and kinda perky too! ;):p:D

Sheila<---------giggling...thinking about this fun, perky group...:D

...always the one to keep us in the real world. :) Sometimes we do need that! :o

Thanks, Stu! You are absolutely right! It does bear repeating now and again that this cruise, that we are wanting to do, is not a done deal yet.

We are "waitin'" to see, but we will understand completely if the cruise we end up choosing is just not going to work out for somebody. This a "who's interested?" thread only. We want anyone that's interested to be there, but we understand if it turns out that we end up going somewhere that some are not interested in, or the dates just won't work for them.

I also want to be absolutely clear about one other thing.....there will be a Jan/Feb 2012 cruise with this group - the ROCKIN' WAITERS... if it is to Aruba - Wonderful! ...If we have to chose another itinerary - so be it! We will just switch gears and happily start planning that one.

But right now...today....as of this minute...we have all our fingers and toes crossed in hopes that Carnival will continue the Aruba itinerary in January/February 2012. And anyone that has their fingers and toes crossed, and is "focused" on this Aruba cruise happening, is one of us!! And there are bunches of us!! Wooo-hooo!!! :cool:

Sheila<---------can't imagine how Carnival could ignore the powerful telekinetic insistance radiating from this group:eek::D

Sheila,

We'd sure be interested:).....haven't done a CC Group since I hosted couple years ago. Perfect timing and itin. for us....

Once you get it details please provide a link, for those of us who don't follow the thread every day.

Mike and Wendy

Holy Bashy Picarroon....... Carnival hasn't even released the schedule yet and there are 40 cabins ready to be booked! This is going to be some kind of group! Are you ready for this, Sheila??

Bill

Oh Yeeeeeah!! Bring it ON!!! :cool::cool: (two:cool: = super cool :D)

Amen to that...... I also agree with Tim that a cruise to nowhere would be fun with this group...... But I do prefer Aruba.....

Sheila,

We'd sure be interested:).....haven't done a CC Group since I hosted couple years ago. Perfect timing and itin. for us....

Once you get it details please provide a link, for those of us who don't follow the thread every day.

Mike and Wendy

I'll be glad to! :)

WOW was I way off base trying to Blame Sheila for Carnivals lack of attention to this groups needs. Whatever comes to pass this group will find a way to make the best of lt.

Hate to burst anybodies bubble but until Carnival says

1. They will do this cruise in 2012.

2. Give us dates and pricing.

Nobody will be sure about coming.

Au contraire...I know quite a few people that will be sailing with the group no matter where we cruise in 2012...and I'm one of them! :D

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hope you all are well, i can see you are all anxiously waiting;)

I wish that someone, anyone everyone was sailing with us on the Liberty jan 2011, and really hope that the Aruba cruise IS in Jan. 2012 cuz that is the best/ possibly only time we will be able to go. And I really miss so many of you that were such fun to meet and hang out with...remember getting stuck in the mud, the sloth on the zipline and everyones intro to the dirty banana?!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Hello Everyone!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And I looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate my cruises for as long as possible. :D

Right now, Carnival is doing the Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, and La Romano cruise with the MIRACE. Carnival hasn't posted booking dates for the Miracle 2012 yet, but as popular as these ports are, I feel sure they will soon. They could change the ship, but does it really matter which ship? Cool breezes, Blue skies, and even Bluer water enjoyed with great friends. What could be better?

If 7 nights are good, 8 nights are better! 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes and views. 3 fun-filled Sea Days, perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

Anyone interested in joining me to make this a CC Group Cruise in late January or early February 2012?

We'll choose the Saturday to Sunday dates, so, of course I can't be more specific until the dates are posted by Carnival.

With Cruise Critic approval, of course...if there are enough interested, I'll send the request in with a very nice "Pretty, Please" and see what happens.

But we have to start somewhere, so let's start today! :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader wannabe :p

We would love to do this itinerary in Jan of 2012. We did the Miracle to St Maarten, St Kitts and St Lucia this year and loved it. Really want to go to Aruba and Curacao and Grand Turk. Keep us posted when the dates and pricing gets set.:D

Hi All

Never been on a group cruise but, this is the time of year and ports that I would like to visit. Plus get to go on a group cruise, LOVE IT

So...l Count myself and Karen in. Doesn't matter when where or any other of the particulars. We can and will make our schedules fit

Thanks

Tom

Hate to burst anybodies bubble but until Carnival says

1. They will do this cruise in 2012.

2. Give us dates and pricing.

Nobody will be sure about coming.

The group that I cruised with this year on Freedom to Panama wants to do this cruise next Feb and the dates were Monday-Tuesday. At which point everybody who didnt want to use two weeks of vacation dropped out and we are looking at a different cruise for next Feb.

So what I sam saying is Sheila and I love the itinerary and want to do this cruise and see the original Waiters again, but either the dates work out or we will not be able to do it and suspect the same for many of the other posters in here.

Having said what I said earlier let me make one more point.

We had a great time with the Miracle Waiters and sure hope this will work out.

BTW the Sheila I mentioned about is my dw Sheila and not Sheila the RINGLEADER.

Hi All

Never been on a group cruise but, this is the time of year and ports that I would like to visit. Plus get to go on a group cruise, LOVE IT

So...l Count myself and Karen in. Doesn't matter when where or any other of the particulars. We can and will make our schedules fit

Thanks

Tom

Now that's the spirit! LOL

Welcome aboard Tom and Karen! It's been said before but it bears repeating...you couldn't have picked a better group!

Just want to add a HI to all the other new posters too! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully we can start some serious cruise planning soon! :D

Good morning Carnival Waiters! :D

We just keep rolling along and picking up more and more possible cruisemates...love it!!!

Maybe we should start a pool on when Carnival will release the rest of the 2012 schedule...:rolleyes:

Good morning Carnival Waiters! :D

We just keep rolling along and picking up more and more possible cruisemates...love it!!!

Maybe we should start a pool on when Carnival will release the rest of the 2012 schedule...:rolleyes:

If you do I pick October 3rd. Would really love to see something sooner.

Hi Sheila,

I see you say you're booked on this cruise Jan 11-which date? We're booked for Jan, 6, 2011. Any chance that's the date you're going? Right now, we've got 4 cabins booked.

Pat

We have this Cruise booked on a B2B for Feb 7/2011 but would love to

do another one in 2012.

Can't wait to see if Carnival will continue this itinerary in 2012 if they do count us in.

Archived