AC Suite on the Pearl ?'s

amistad

I tried the search function and I know there is a website, but the name escapes me that gives the actual size of cruise ship cabins, so I am here asking for help. I am going to book a suite on the Pearl, and when I click on cabin description for AC it gives two square footage options and two balcony sizes. I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell what cabin is larger and what cabin has a larger balcony. On the deck plan the cabins look the same so why the difference in size? I know the experts on CC will know. Thanks

I tried the search function and I know there is a website, but the name escapes me that gives the actual size of cruise ship cabins, so I am here asking for help. I am going to book a suite on the Pearl, and when I click on cabin description for AC it gives two square footage options and two balcony sizes. I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell what cabin is larger and what cabin has a larger balcony. On the deck plan the cabins look the same so why the difference in size? I know the experts on CC will know. Thanks

I have booked directly through NCL in the past and I have been provided with information on the exact room square footage and balcony sq footage by the cruise consultant (this was for AE and AD suites...for example I was told that the "inside" ADs for example have 100 sq feet balconies and the outside AD balconies are 88 but the square footage for the rooms themselves were identical). I would try calling them and asking about the particular cabins. I haven't sailed yet so I don't know if I got the right intel but they did seem to have access to this infol

Have a great trip!

Coffeecat

The 2 AC cabins under the bridge on deck 10 have a little bump out, so the cabin is a little bit larger then the other ones, and the balcony is just a little smaller. The balconys for the ACs are large enough to do "whatever' they are as wide as the cabin and about 12 to 14 deep. We enjoyed ours for 2 week on the Pearl.

The 2 AC cabins under the bridge on deck 10 have a little bump out, so the cabin is a little bit larger then the other ones, and the balcony is just a little smaller. The balconys for the ACs are large enough to do "whatever' they are as wide as the cabin and about 12 to 14 deep. We enjoyed ours for 2 week on the Pearl.

I looked at deck 10 and I see what you mean about the balcony, so does that mean the AC's on deck 9 have a larger cabin and smaller balcony and the AC's on deck 10 have a smaller cabin with a larger balcony? Sorry I just don't want to make a mistake and choose a less desirable cabin if there is a big difference. I appreciate the help.

From what I have seen of the 8 AC cabins is that the 2 under the bridge have just a little more cabin, and the other 6 are about the same in cabin size and balcony. We had #9502 next to the owners suite, I would take it again.

Just returned from the Gem´s TA crossing and had an AC on deck 9 which have the larger balcony over deck 10. The two Owner Suites on the sides of both decks have the smallest balcony (but they have an additional one on the side instead). The two middle AC´s on deck 10 have the smallest balcony of all AC´s, due to the slightly larger cabin. Balcony ist still big enough though, but not as huge as the others. Either way, the cabins are fantastic and I would book them again! And before you ask, yes you can definitely use the balcony, even out on the ocean! :-) I used mine on the crossing EVERY day.

Archived