Imagination or Destiny???

1027rm

I've read several negatives on the Destiny. Should we cruise on it or is the Imagination better? Does anyone know if the problems have maybe been fixed on the Destiny? They have the same port calls. Thanks for your help. We've only cruised once before and it was the Conquest.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Destiny this morning and I have nothing negative to say. The crew was awesome, very friendly and accommodating and the ship was clean and well kept. The food was good and would sail her again in a heartbeat. Never been on Imagination so cant comment on that but I know there was a lot of bad posts about Destiny a while back and I found none of that,

I'm going on the Destiny in Sept...chosen over Imagination more on sail date and some ship features. I have never been on either. I have read many reviews...the recent ones have been excellent. Do a forum search and you will see several recent reviews.

Archived