need Ideas on monetary

illinoismomof4

If some one has been on the carnival freedom and can maybe give me a run down on some of the extra costs they may charge for circle c club and club carnival. I want the kids to have fun but would like some idea of how much extra money I would need.

I read about the build a bears, can I have examples of maybe the lazer tag and such

We did build-a-bear for under $25/kid. Just skipped all the wardrobe changes they offered. LOL

We spent probably about $100 on after-hours babysitting ($6/hour first kiddo, $4/hour second kiddo).

The arcade (on the Glory anyway) had some pretty lame video games, so we didn't spend hardly anything in there.

The "late night party" for my 10 YO was maybe $25. Included some fun things, like playing in the arcade (they close it down and unlock the games so the kids can play as much of whatever they like). There may have been other highlights, but I only let her stay until 1:00, not until the end of the party (at 3:30).

Soda cards? Those were about $30 per kid, I think.

Tips for CC staff? I gave $20 per kid. They were really only in there for a few hours on two sea days, plus the after-hours that I paid for.

My kids also like to have the occasional "smoothie" (like a virgin strawberry daiquiri), those ran about $5.

Hope that helps!

I just got off Fascination.

Build-A-Bear- Around $25, though it is not an in your face thing like I had thought, and only 1 of my kids ended up wanting to do it. It is an easy enough thing to skip if you want.

Babysitting-We spent $100

Arcade- $50.00

Lazer Tag- $5 per person

Soda card- $25 (around there)

Occasionaly specialty drinks- $5 each, usually bought at dinner

Fun Ship Freddy T-Shirts- $5 each

Fun Ship Freddy stuffed animals- $10 each

Archived