It was GLORY-ous!!!

k2

Glad you and your family had a fantastic cruise. How was the CC meet at sailaway? We loved our cruise and hopefully will be writing a short review over the weekend.

Just curious about the Dolphin excursion. What is the website? We'll be heading back to Cozumel in Aug. and my kids want to do that. Were there any little ones around the age of five?

Hey glad to hear you had fun too! We booked right through Dolphin Discovery at Chaakanab park (I am sure that I spelled that wrong). It was a great time. I would highly recommend them.

Happy to read comment:

We checked out the Rock and Roll show and they

featured ABBA. The lead singers had great voices but the overall

production was boring. We called it night after the show…

Yay the female is my daughter and we will be on the Glory in May! Can't wait. I think she a great voice, too.:)

Your daughter is very pretty too! I was sitting next to her boyfriend on 04/11/10 on the Glory. She has a great voice. She sang the hell outta "These Boots."

Really??? We visited with your daughter on the beach in Roatan. She is very nice and we enjoyed talking with her. I was surprised at how powerful her voice was when we saw her. She seemed like a very nice young lady, you must be proud!

So nice to hear. Yes, very proud and excited to see her soon. Thanks!

Your daughter is very pretty too! I was sitting next to her boyfriend on 04/11/10 on the Glory. She has a great voice. She sang the hell outta "These Boots."

Thank you so nice to hear. We are really excited about our upcoming cruise.

Thanks K2 for the review. Glad you had a good time!

One question. Did you stay on Florida time the entire cruise or did they have you adjust your time at any point during the cruise?

The boat stays on Florida time. Do not trust your cell phone as some carriers automatically change to local time... we left people in Cozumel. All arrival and departure times stay on Florida time. If you book excursions independently they usually run on island time so make sure you know what is what.

The boat stays on Florida time. Do not trust your cell phone as some carriers automatically change to local time... we left people in Cozumel. All arrival and departure times stay on Florida time. If you book excursions independently they usually run on island time so make sure you know what is what.

Thanks for the fast reply. Needed to know so we can book a tour in Grand Cayman.

My cell phone is the very first thing to land in the safe once we get to our rooms.

Thanks for the review. We'll be sailing her this Sunday!

You didn't mention tenders tickets in Belize. Did everybody got on line without tickets? If so, what an horrible system! Well, like they say, you can't have complete happines every second.:cool:

And second elegant night Friday. Haven't heard that one. Thought it was Saturday ( sea day) Good to know.

Thanks for the review. We'll be sailing her this Sunday!

You didn't mention tenders tickets in Belize. Did everybody got on line without tickets? If so, what an horrible system! Well, like they say, you can't have complete happines every second.:cool:

And second elegant night Friday. Haven't heard that one. Thought it was Saturday ( sea day) Good to know.

They did do tender tickets at Belize. We did not need it, so we waited until general clearance and that was a mess. The tenders are long in Belize and the boats are smaller. If you have to get to shore stand right by the table in the lounge and wait for the tickets to arrive. If you sit down and wait, they make no attempt to hand them out on a first come first serve basis. Also pay attention to the #'s they are each handing out... this was drastically different... one started at 2 and one at 9, some people were getting 22.

The second elegant night is Friday...probably because of packing on Saturday.

We were in a window cabin on deck 2. I do believe that the dividers open between balconies. Rather or not to get a balcony is a personal choice. My thoughts are that I would not pay for a balcony (have had one before). First of all they are the same size as an interior cabin inside and secondly we never really use it. That being said there was a significant difference between the interior and the OV window. My niece had the interior and it would have been tough fitting 3 or 4 in there comfortably IMHO. We were 2 adults and a 13yr old and 10 yr old in one OV cabin and it worked fine. We were in 2262 and it was a great location!

Thank you for your thoughts on your OV cabin. I don't think we'll do the inside. I will have to see if there are any ocean views next to one with a balcony.

*The deck plans show that cabin 2262 adjoins with 2266. Did you know the people in 2266? If so, did you have the doors open between the 2 cabins? Is it good to get adjoining cabins or do the open doors take up too much space?

Thank you for your thoughts on your OV cabin. I don't think we'll do the inside. I will have to see if there are any ocean views next to one with a balcony.

*The deck plans show that cabin 2262 adjoins with 2266. Did you know the people in 2266? If so, did you have the doors open between the 2 cabins? Is it good to get adjoining cabins or do the open doors take up too much space?

We booked OV guarantee so they placed us. We did not know them and we kept the door shut and locked. It was on a wall that appeared to be otherwise blank, so the door was not in the way at all. It was at the foot of the bed with the 2 beds pushed together. If left open there would be plenty of room to move about these cabins. I was checking the location in case we do the 2 adjoining next time.

They did do tender tickets at Belize. We did not need it, so we waited until general clearance and that was a mess. The tenders are long in Belize and the boats are smaller. If you have to get to shore stand right by the table in the lounge and wait for the tickets to arrive. If you sit down and wait, they make no attempt to hand them out on a first come first serve basis. Also pay attention to the #'s they are each handing out... this was drastically different... one started at 2 and one at 9, some people were getting 22.

The second elegant night is Friday...probably because of packing on Saturday.

Thanks for the heads up. On both tendering ports we need to be on port ASAP due to private tours. So much for sleeping late:eek:

Archived