Need Help with Deciding on Cozumel

KYCruiser111

CWS Cooking $38 (TNI) CT Cooking $45 (TNI, same as CWS?) CCE Buggie + Cavern $165 (TI) AI Resort $50 (TNI) Beach Break Bar+Food $49 (T???) Snorkel Jeep Tour $85 (TI) Discover Scuba $59 (TNI?) Buggy drinks/food $89 (TI) San Francisco Beach Break drinks/food $40 (TI) Authentic Cooking $79 (TNI)

I have no idea which ones are good as I have not been able to do any... yet. But come May 16-23, I'll have done one of the above unless I find another one elsewhere. I'm looking at the culinary ones, because I love food :D

Legend: TI = Transportation Included, TNI = Transportation Not Included, any question marks (?) indicates not sure if it's included or not.

CWS = a site Cruise Critic blocks, most likely for some arbitrary reason like many of their bans...

There were 5 of us... we rented a car and drove around the island. The best stop was Hacienda Antigua. We took a tour of the farm, learned how tequila was made, and had more than a fair share of samplings. :D

Cozumel is my favorite place to Scuba dive. Before Hurricane Wilma the shore snorkeling next to the Coral Princess hotel was the best I've seen anywhere. Last time I was there (2008) the coral was making a comeback. In a few more years it should be great again, if not already.

The bus bar tour is supposed to be fun and we enjoy taking a taxi to the east side of the island to visit Coconuts and the beach vendors.

Our favorite stop is Paradise Beach - the beach is free to use or there are water toys (non-motorized) that you can use for 10.00 for the day. It includes snorkel gear, kayaks, water slides and stuff.

We never use the water toys; we just hang out have a few adult beverages and a great lunch. The service is always the best!

After that we come back to the pier and do a bit of shopping inside the gate and stop at Poncho's for a Margarita

All-in-All a great day in Cozumel

The three amigos is my favorite bar in Cozumel. Right by the Pier, big strong margaritas, great food, and atmosphere.

Have done the Playa Mia beach break. All inclusive food and drinks, with water toys included.

Also have done an excursion with a Rhino 4x4. went to a lighthouse, myan ruins, and snorkeling. Fantastic time.

Cozumel is one of my favorite places ever. Tell mexico I miss it terribly.

The three amigos is my favorite bar in Cozumel. Right by the Pier, big strong margaritas, great food, and atmosphere.

Have done the Playa Mia beach break. All inclusive food and drinks, with water toys included.

Also have done an excursion with a Rhino 4x4. went to a lighthouse, myan ruins, and snorkeling. Fantastic time.

Cozumel is one of my favorite places ever. Tell mexico I miss it terribly.

Have you tried Poncho's - I love Margaritas and I think they are better than Three Amigos :)

Just my opinion of course

Have to give a big second to Nachi Cocom. This is our only stop when in Cozumel. Great beach, really good food, solid service and all the beverages you can consume! Price is good at $46/person.

The only downside is that they will not take credit/debit cards for any of the rentals or activities. Cash only. However as the day goes on the prices for rentals and snorkeling trips goes down.

Being a W Ky native myself.......How about them Cats!?

Have to give a big second to Nachi Cocom. This is our only stop when in Cozumel. Great beach, really good food, solid service and all the beverages you can consume! Price is good at $46/person.

The only downside is that they will not take credit/debit cards for any of the rentals or activities. Cash only. However as the day goes on the prices for rentals and snorkeling trips goes down.

Being a W Ky native myself.......How about them Cats!?

Was sooo disappointed that they didn't go all the way. My husband met Patrick Patterson last week and had him call our son who is a BIG Wildcat fan. What part of KY are you from?

Archived