NCL Nickelodeon Pictures

Mommy2Brielle

I could have sworn I saw a rehearsal shot some where with JAR dancers doing something with the Nickelodeon Show. I don't remember where I saw it because I see pictures all day everyday but it was somewhere. I wonder if JAR actually plays a role in Slime Time Live or not?! :cool:

Looks like they are having a great time. My nephew who is 10 saw the pics and said he hopes he can do that, especially the slime. We are booked for 7/24/10 on the Jewel and we can't wait. I want to start packing.

I was considering switching to the cruise to Bermuda on the Dawn out of NY in July since it would have been a little cheaper for me, but I read about the leaks on the Dawn and then I saw those pictures and I couldn't do that to my nephew. He is going to have a cruise of a lifetime.

I can't wait for the postings from the people on the cruise right now. I want to read all about it. The more I tell my nephew about it the more excited he is getting. Looking forward to the cruise will make the next 2 months of school go faster for him.

Archived