Outlets in inside Victory rooms?

Hi all!

Since some of you seem to have pics of pretty much everything, I was hoping someone would have a picture of the outlet in an inside stateroom on the Victory. With all the crazy surge protector posts, we're trying to decide what to do. I thought about just trying to bring a multi-outlet plug adapter thingy, but I'm not sure it will fit. Or we could all three try to bring a power strip in our carry ons and maybe one will get through, but we really don't want to carry three power strips, either.

Just a thought......

Thanks!

Okay...I sorta found a picture that shows the outlets just a little. This is inside cabin 9244 on the Victory:

SpringBreak2010146.jpg

If you look really hard, you can see the 2 outlets along the counter---one is behind the water glass...the other one has a power strip plugged into it! LOL Can you see the little fan too?:rolleyes: (The outlets are directly below the light fixtures there on the mirrors)

My friend had both of the items in her luggage and neither one was taken! :D

Thanks for the picture. Hopefully we have two outlets, too. I may try to just take a cord like you mentioned. We won't have to charge everything at once, but we have several cameras with us and since every day is a port day, we will only be on ship in the evenings and overnight, so all cameras will be charged then.

We only have a couple of weeks, can't wait!

Okay...I sorta found a picture that shows the outlets just a little. This is inside cabin 9244 on the Victory:

SpringBreak2010146.jpg

If you look really hard, you can see the 2 outlets along the counter---one is behind the water glass...the other one has a power strip plugged into it! LOL Can you see the little fan too?:rolleyes: (The outlets are directly below the light fixtures there on the mirrors)

My friend had both of the items in her luggage and neither one was taken! :D

We were in Cabin 9289 on the Victory last week. It is a balcony, but the our desk looks identical to CruiseLover's desk. We too had two outlets just under the mirror.

We only used the one outlet for a battery charger and that is pretty much all we used it for as we didn't have any other electric devices. On our second last day of the cruise I discovered the second outlet when I was clearing our junk (souvenirs, Fun Times, etc) off the desk.

Archived