Itinerary for 22 May 2010

I have seen different posts regarding itinerary changes for Oasis Eastern cruises. I looked at "My Cruise's" and the there does not seem to be any change since we booked the cruise. We plan to meet friends in Nassau and a change would cause a problem. Anyone know for sure what the itinerary is for 22 May. Thanks

I sent an email to RCI a couple of weeks ago asking if there would be a change to our itinerary. Someone from Adam Goldsteins office contacted me last week. She had checked with the director of ship deployment and he stated that at this time, there is no change scheduled for our sailing.

I have seen different posts regarding itinerary changes for Oasis Eastern cruises. I looked at "My Cruise's" and the there does not seem to be any change since we booked the cruise. We plan to meet friends in Nassau and a change would cause a problem. Anyone know for sure what the itinerary is for 22 May. Thanks

Hi, we are on your sailing too. I see Crusingator2 let you know about their response from Royal Caribbean. Come join the fun on our May 22 roll call thread:)

Peggy

It is now officially changed to Nassau first for both May Eastern trips as well. I've been checking daily and today was alerted by an e-mail changing the time of an excursion I have booked in St Thomas - they changed it to a later departure, since we won't arrive in port until 9am now.

And when I got the e-mail about the excursion, my itinerary per the website still showed Nassau on the last day, so I asked my TA to call. She did and they said there was no itinerary change. Shows you how much customer service knows...

We are cruising this Saturday and they just changed our itinerary today, (Wednesday), three days out. I was expecting it so it was no big deal.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived