Worried about Nick at Sea...

srmsmg5

When we booked our cruise there was no mention of Nick. Keep in mind, we love kids. We have 5 of our own. However, that said, we are going to get a break from kids. Obviously I knew there were going to be kids on board, but I am worried we will be overrun.

Reading some of the early reviews, it seems like there are a lot of Nick activities. As much as I like sitting on my balcony, I don't want to be holed up there!

Can anyone who has been reassure me that we won't be overwhelmed by the Nick theme?

Thanks

Everything I've been reading is that Nick is not obtrusive at all. We are on a sailing 6/4 that has Nick (we didn't know at the time of booking) so I've been reading up about it and everyone has said it's not a big deal.

There is a post about the Nick activites that took place by a recent cruiser. (here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1193366) they list a lot of activities but if you notice, they are all in the a specific board room or area of the ship (so it's not all over the ship that it would be in your face constantly). Maybe one or two things pool side for about an hour, definitely not too much that you'd be stuck on your balcony that is for sure.

I don't want you to worry about the Nickelodeon Theme. We are just off the Jewel. We have 2 children. We missed so many of the activities because they were in different parts of the ship. My husband and I had free time to do whatever we wanted without the kids every night as they went to the Kids Camp alot. The Nick activities were contained to specific areas and did not intrude on anyone's fun. :)

come join our roll call for 5/22 and let us know if your interested in coming to the Meet & Greet.:)

When we booked our cruise there was no mention of Nick. Keep in mind, we love kids. We have 5 of our own. However, that said, we are going to get a break from kids. Obviously I knew there were going to be kids on board, but I am worried we will be overrun.

Reading some of the early reviews, it seems like there are a lot of Nick activities. As much as I like sitting on my balcony, I don't want to be holed up there!

Can anyone who has been reassure me that we won't be overwhelmed by the Nick theme?

Thanks

Archived