Palancar Beach - Admission Charge?

1027rm

Is there an admission charge to Palancar Beach? I read somewhere they only accept cash. Does anyone know about what the food, sodas, beer cost so I can plan on how much money to bring? Has anyone been recently, is it crowded? Thanks again. :)

Is there an admission charge to Palancar Beach? I read somewhere they only accept cash. Does anyone know about what the food, sodas, beer cost so I can plan on how much money to bring? Has anyone been recently, is it crowded? Thanks again. :)

There was no admission when we were there a couple of years ago. We had fajitas and several drinks for two and the bill ran around $30 and that was for all day. Taxi was $20 one way. I paid with cash but then I don't use my credit card in port. I've seen too many bad post.

The beach is sandy, but there are rocks in the water. There were 7 or 8 ships in port that day and the place filled up about 10:00. By 2:00 most of them were gone.

Beer was $3@ if I remember right. After nine trips to Coz they all seem to run together.:o

Anyone been to Palancar Beach recently that can update this information as far as admission charge and approximate price of food, coke, beer? Any new information would be appreciated.:)

Archived