How many people in Cozumel?

jnbball

I have a question that has probably been asked before, but here goes anyway.

I read on another site there will be four other ships at port in Cozumel the same time our ship is there.

I will be on the Carnival Triumph leaving 12/6/10 from New Orleans. We will be in Cozumel on 12/09. The other ships in port on the 9th are: Carnival Ecstasy, Century, Liberty of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas.

My question is: how many people (cruise people) will be at port if five ships are there at the same time? Isn't that pretty crowded, or is it normal?

check out cruisett.com

Ok, if I read this correctly, there will be 14,690 people at port on 12/09? Holy cow, that's a lot of people.

Thanks for the site, very informative.

If your looking for a relaxing beach/pool day, I highly recommend nachi cocum. They limit the # of guests to 100 per day.

When I was there it was maybe 25 guests. From what I have read here that seems to be the norm.

If your looking for a relaxing beach/pool day, I highly recommend nachi cocum. They limit the # of guests to 100 per day.

When I was there it was maybe 25 guests. From what I have read here that seems to be the norm.

You should check out Holiday Village White Sands as well .;)

Just past Nachi , all inclusive :D! Five pools verses Nachi's one , ninety bucks for two ! Breakfast and lunch as well as hot tamale shots :eek:.

DSCN1122.jpg?t=1273197542

You should check out Holiday Village White Sands as well .;)

Just past Nachi , all inclusive :D! Five pools verses Nachi's one :eek:.

DSCN1122.jpg?t=1273197542

Wow! Egon do you have more info? Website? Price? I am going back to cozumel next may. That place looks sweet!

Ok, so let me ask you this...with six ships in port, how fast do the port excursions fill up? We were thinking about the sea turtle snorkeling excursion. How far in advance would I need to book this? We are cruising December 6th. Thanks.

Look at booking now - it does fill up quick. Also, have been there a few times and the main area is buuuusy. Go a couple of blocks in and you will find much better prices but don't go alone. It is the more sketchy area. I bought the same thing priced at $60 in main area for $15 back a few blocks back.

Archived