Peat Taylor Options

shensadie5

We were in Ocho Rios last month and did the Dunn's River and Tubing tour with Peat Taylor. We were back at the ship by 12:30pm or so and it was not at all exhausting, so I don't see why you couldn't include the Blue Hole as well. Peat Taylor should be able to tell you for sure if you have time to include the Blue Hole.

I just got back and I am so stoked about our time in Jamaica that I feel like I have to tell everyone so here is my "copy and paste" review. We did just exactly what you want to do and it was worth every penny. We were back on the ship by 2:30 or 3:00. Peat will not let you miss your ship I promise. I have used him three times now.

We used Peat Taylor and his sons Orville and Super Mario. They were fabulous…very attentive and designed our tour on what we wanted to do. We went to Dunns River Falls and river tubing on the White River. We have done this on previous trips but his time we took our 8 yr old son and we wanted him to experience it. The absolute highlight however was going to the Blue Hole which was my second favorite place and/or activity of our entire trip. WOW! It was amazing! I had read about it on Trip Advisor as well as on here and it was everything I expected and more. The cruise ships don’t take people there and so it was completely uncrowded..maybe a handful of other cruisers and then some locals who show you a great time. I actually jumped off a 10 ft. cliff into a beautiful crystal clear (blue) mineral spring. Me! Totally crazy as I am a chubby 47 yr old! My son and dh jumped off the 25 foot one! I tipped so many “helpers” that day between all three places that I didn’t have enough money to give Peat and he was totally cool with it. Unbelievable. No worries though. I sent him some $ when we got home.

Any questions just ask!

Kathy

• 4 weeks later...

did a guide stay with you at the blue hole, By your review it seems you felt safe there? with it being out in the middle of nowhere by the way it sounds

have this booked with peat in sept

OH what was number 1 !!!

Archived