Cash account questions

Ramrac

My husband and I are planning on having a cash account. This will be my first time doing this. If at the end of the cruise there is still cash left over how will we get the money? Thanks!

Any remaining money will be returned to you in the form of a check. Generally, it'll be delivered to your cabin, slid under the door, early in the morning of your arrival back in port.

You have the option of taking the check home with you or cashing it at Guest Services. You'll need picture ID if you elect to do this.

:)

Actually, it all depends on when you close out your account. We alsways close our account very late on the last evening. We just go to the purser's desk and tell them we want to close out our account and if there is money left, they have always given us cash. But I do believe if there is money left on the day of debarkation, then they will slip a check under your door.

I did a cash account and on the last night of the cruise, right after dinner, we went to the purser's desk and they gave me cash for whatever was left on the account.

ye they do write you a check for the balance, just see the purser when you fist board and they will activate your cards. This is the way we have done our last cruises.

Your card is already activated when you did your check in- You tell that person you will be using cash for your account and it will be noted,

You have 24 hours to visit the pursers desk. You do not want to visit the pursers desk when you first get onboard for those hours before sail away.

Better later in the evening or the next morning

Archived