Have you used Dexter's Fantasea Tour service?

deezee28

Hi everyone!

I am going to be in GC on June 3, 2010. I am looking into maybe doing the stingray and snorkel tour. I came across "Dexter's Fantasea Tours" and I would like to get any feedback, good or bad, of those who have used his services.

Also, what other options would you suggest, other than the stingray city? We did a wonderful stingray encounter at Discovery Cove in Florida a couple of years ago and would be open to doing something else in GC.

Thanks.

Hi we are going in oct. and looking for a good tour too .we prefer small. we called capt. marvins but they would not be specific about how many people so i think i will keep looking. i have contacted a few but all my information is mixed up ,have to check my emails. have you looked on the scuba -snorkeling board? if i find out anything i ewill pass it along

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We went on Dexter's tour this past early FEB cruise. It was GREAT!!! Small catamaran, very relaxing trip out to swim with Rays then snorkeling, & a leisurely ride back. Not crowded. Family friendly. Not a party boat. Serves water n soda. Shipmate Simon was a blast. You can't go wrong. Picked us up right at the dock when we cleared the building. Dropped us off right back at the ship.

Archived