Concierges

professor

I take two or three cruises per year on NCL, and it's always a pleasure when I discover that I know the concierge from a prior cruise - and it would be even nicer to know the identity of the concierge before sailing. Does anyone know if there is an easy and accurate way of identifying who is serving as concierge on NCL's ships at any given time? Needless to say, NCL's "800" number has no information apart from the reservations process.

Are you the Professor from the 10 day last year on the Dawn?

Why don't you try to ask for the person in charge of the particular ship you are sailing on that takes care of customer relations. They may give you an email address like the one I got when setting up a Cruise critic party. That person may be able to answer your ship specific questions.

Susie

I checked with Ruth, the concierge on the Dawn, about Alex. She told me that he'd gone back to Austrailia and was working in the land-based tourist industry there.

Unless that's changed since late December 2004, I'd guess there must be another "Alex."

I checked with Ruth, the concierge on the Dawn, about Alex. She told me that he'd gone back to Austrailia and was working in the land-based tourist industry there.

Unless that's changed since late December 2004, I'd guess there must be another "Alex."

:( Sad to lose him from the cruise industry but hope he's happy! :) He was awesome on our Norway cruise.

Does anyone know who the current conierge is on the NCL Wind?

I had heard that at one time it was a gentleman name Alex. If that is the same Alex who was on the Norway two years ago, he is a real professional.

Thanks.

We were on the Dec. 15 sailing in Hawaii, and it was Julie at that time.

Archived