Belize Excursion while pregnant?

AdamKPL

Hey everyone. My wife and I are sailing on the Carnival Legend 5/16 to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan....planning to do the beach in all but one since my wife is about 15 weeks pregnant. I'd like to do something more interesting in Belize considering how much there is (ruins, forest, etc.) but a bit paranoid in terms of conditions in that when I went to some ruins several years back in Cozumel the bugs were crazy and I'd prefer her not using bug spray....any tips? Originally I was thinking of doing the 3-in-1 tour but i cant even find that on the carnival site. Thanks!!!

Hi,

I am planning on doing a similar cruise on June 20 with Carnival and also will be about 17 weeks pregnant. Did you ever get any more information? It's weird now that you have to think of every little thing now. Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey everyone. My wife and I are sailing on the Carnival Legend 5/16 to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan....planning to do the beach in all but one since my wife is about 15 weeks pregnant. I'd like to do something more interesting in Belize considering how much there is (ruins, forest, etc.) but a bit paranoid in terms of conditions in that when I went to some ruins several years back in Cozumel the bugs were crazy and I'd prefer her not using bug spray....any tips? Originally I was thinking of doing the 3-in-1 tour but i cant even find that on the carnival site. Thanks!!!

IMHO - I think you should treat her to a spa day in Roatan and maybe do a Bannister Island beach day in Belize. I know when I was pregnant, I loved to be pampered and it sounds like there are two great places in Roatan to go: Sante Wellness or Baan Suerta - check out the Roatan boards - IF your wife is into that. Enjoy!

Archived