Fascination - May 1-6, Camp Carnival Capers

Tggrtoes

Plan to send these to Michelle, but just in case, here are the 2-5 year old Camp Carnival Capers. I had every intention of getting the other age groups, but by the time I asked, they were all gone.

Our Camp Carnival experience was excellent. I never felt like our 2 year old DS was a bother, and one made a point to tell me what a joy my son was to have in camp. Every mamma wants to hear that. :p My son RAN to camp and never cried, but I did see them comforting other kids being dropped off. So, for this trip at least, the concern some people had about their kids not being allowed if they were crying, wasn't an issue. (now crying to the point of being sick might have been another story... I remember some talking about that).

The camp room itself on the Fascination is older and not that exciting, but it was clean and I had no complaints. We did have to wait some time for check-in and out at peak times, but it was only an issue one evening.

I also have a kids menu, but I think they are standard across all ships, yes?

Happy to answer any other questions. It was our first Carnival cruise (we've done Princess w/DS and RCI before that) and I was pleasantly surprised although I went in with fairly low expectations.

Stacey

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Archived