Help with deciding on shore excursion in Cozumel

TT526

Looking into Cozumel excursions and trying to decide what to do. We have been to Passion Island w the 360 speed boats...that was awesome...but want to do something different. Looking into the following...

All Inclusive Resort day pass to Wyndham Resort and Spa

Nachi Cocum All-inclusive Beach Break

All Inclusive Beach Break at San Francisco beach

Cozumel Bar Hop

Any advice or suggestions to help me decide?? Hubby and I and up to 8 other couples. No kids this trip!!

I know its not on your list, but my first time to Cozumel I did the beach buggy and snorkel at Punta Sur. (I didn't actually snorkel, though.)

The drive in the dune buggies was really fun. Then we got to see the crocodiles and a little ruin. Then we drove out to a VERY secluded beach where they had a really good buffet set up. Most people went and snorkeled, but my sister and I stayed behind at the beach. It was beautiful and there was nothing around us. On the way back we stopped at a light house, and they allowed you to climb up if you want. My sister got some amazing pictures from up there. I had a blast and would definitely recommend it!

My husband, sister, and niece did this on our last cruise. It was by far, the most fun we've had on an excursion. The more you interact with the cook and everyone who is bringing you drinks (oh yes all alcohol is included!) the more fun you have. You get to make a 3 course Mexican meal and then get to eat it at the end. There are cook tops set up for 4 people at a table, with 2 cook top services on each table. The room you cook in is air conditioned! Fun, fun, fun.

:p

Not on your list but would be a blast especially since you already have your group. Go on the Tucan Sailing Adventure!! They only take 16 total people. Six hour chartered catamaran - open bar the whole time - fresh cooked lunch on the boat (awesome). You pretty much tell them what you'd like to do. We went snorkeling and swimming. They always have a line out for fishing - my husband reeled in a baracuda :eek:. Also, if the wind is right you can ride the spinacher sail. Awesome day on the water!!

All great ideas!! I think I am leaning towards the all inclusive beach breaks since they are open 9-5 w open bar and buffet!! For $50!! Plus the massages on the beach are $30/half hour. Then we can hit Carlos n Charlies! We are a party bunch. Still searching the threads but it takes some time reading!!

Saw another beach excursion....Mia Playa...anyone been there? Another open bar/buffet deal.

My husband, sister, and niece did this on our last cruise. It was by far, the most fun we've had on an excursion. The more you interact with the cook and everyone who is bringing you drinks (oh yes all alcohol is included!) the more fun you have. You get to make a 3 course Mexican meal and then get to eat it at the end. There are cook tops set up for 4 people at a table, with 2 cook top services on each table. The room you cook in is air conditioned! Fun, fun, fun.

:p

This IS great fun. Plus you can go to the beach there after you are done!

Looking into Cozumel excursions and trying to decide what to do. We have been to Passion Island w the 360 speed boats...that was awesome...but want to do something different. Looking into the following...

Cozumel Bar Hop

Any advice or suggestions to help me decide?? Hubby and I and up to 8 other couples. No kids this trip!!

The Fury Cataraman Snorkeling tour is lots of fun! You snorkel for awhile, go to a beach for awhile and on the way back they open up the margarita and beer bar with music and dancing.

I am very surprised that no one mentioned Paradise Beach. We went there for the first time last year with hubby's daughters and they had a BLAST on all the trampolines, slides, icebergs, and so on.

It costs $10 for the wristband (I believe it is free if you order food and drink from them) for the beach and all those sea toys for the day. They offer massages and hair braiding and such as well.

We really liked it and will go back. They have a website, too, if you want to google "paradise beach".

I also liked Paradise Beach and I love Chankanaab. But if you are with all adults who happen to be partiers I think an all inclusive would be better.

I don't think the all inclusives have all the water toys that Paradise Beach has. Just have a few more drinks and you won't miss them:D

Nachi has the swim up bar/pool/hot tubs, the beautiful carribbean, shaded loungers. They did offer massages and some stuff on the water, but we just took advantage of being lazy and enjoying the sunshine. This was our first time there but went with another couple from our roll call. Shared a cab each way.

Good luck with your decision.

Cozumel Bar Hop

Nachi has my vote.;)

Just adults, party people..... Bar Hop would be a good choice.

Looking for nice friendly place to hang out for the day with good food and drinks, water toys.......massages, banana boats, parasailing available ..... clean restrooms......check out Paradise Beach.

Both have active threads on the Cozumel board.

Cozumel Bar Hop

Do the Bar Hop. We had a blast and it was truly beautiful to see the other side of the island

Thanks to the person that mentioned Paradise Beach.. We went there 3 years ago and enjoyed it very much, we were not charged as we drank buckets of beer. They had a computer with the internet at the bar, so was able to contact home when I got there and then responded to the e-mails before I left.

Archived