Dawn to Bermuda - Spa Prices

Hi,

is there anyone who recently got back from the Dawn to Bermuda who has the Spa pricing available? What kind of specials were there?

I am buying a spa treatment for my wife for her birthday, and I am trying to decide between Elbow Beach Spa and the onboard one.

Suggestions would be great!

Hi,

is there anyone who recently got back from the Dawn to Bermuda who has the Spa pricing available? What kind of specials were there?

I am buying a spa treatment for my wife for her birthday, and I am trying to decide between Elbow Beach Spa and the onboard one.

Suggestions would be great!

I live in Bermuda so if there are any recommendations you need on spas in Bermuda let me know. :o

peach,

Thank you! I would very much appreciate some advice! I am looking to get my wife a nice package, including a massage and maybe a facial or manicure/pedicure. I am hoping to find a spa which would perform the treatments (or at least some of them) with a great oceanview or oceanside. Also, I'm pretty sure she would want her masseuse to be female, though I can't imagine that would be a problem.

Also, any info on promotions would be great, to save some money... but I realize I will be spending a pretty penny.

Much appreciated!

peach,

Thank you! I would very much appreciate some advice! I am looking to get my wife a nice package, including a massage and maybe a facial or manicure/pedicure. I am hoping to find a spa which would perform the treatments (or at least some of them) with a great oceanview or oceanside. Also, I'm pretty sure she would want her masseuse to be female, though I can't imagine that would be a problem.

Also, any info on promotions would be great, to save some money... but I realize I will be spending a pretty penny.

Much appreciated!

Hi,

If you want to give your wife a really nice Bermudaful spa experience and not on the ship, there are a lot of spas on the island and they are all top notch! The Willowstream spa at the Fairmont Southampton Princess is what I highly recommend because of the facilities. Also, if the ship docks in Dockyard, you can take the Number 8 bus to Hamilton and ask the bus driver to let you off at Southampton Princess. When you get off the bus, cross the street to the entrance of the hotel. A beautiful blue trolley will pick you up and take you to the top of the hill to the hotel and to the spa.

They have the widest range treatments on the island. The spa also has a special spa facility (steam room and sauna) for spa guest only and pool area that overlooks the ocean (stunning!!!) and you can also lounge and have the special bento box spa lunches after your treatment. Although the prices are high (average Bermuda spa prices), it is well worth it because of the extras and I promise that this will keep you out of the dog house for a very long time ;)!! The recommendation is that she arrives early in the day before her treatment so she can utilise the facilities. She may want a few hours after her treatment to relax in the spa facilities and enjoy the private pools, and have a spa lunch... Hope this helps and I've also added the link for their pricelist.

http://www.fairmont.com/NR/rdonlyres/03CDECA4-51B5-47D0-98CF-451CCEBCBC31/0/ws_bermuda_prices.pdf

Archived