What to do about transfers & flights

bridgetann

I am not sure what to do now, but after reading the information on these boards, I no longer want the air tickets and transfers that I already paid for!!:eek:

Do you think that I could ask my TA to cancel those? Or am I stuck now? Any advice will be appreciated.

Just check to make sure there is no penalty fee for cancelling the air. Make sure you check out the airfare you can get on your own before cancelling. We like to book our own air so we know in advance what flights we are taking and most of the time it is cheaper. Even if I did book air through a cruise line, I would more than likely just take a taxi to port, much easier and usually cheaper or about the same cost.

Thanks. I am going to call my TA tomorrow and ask. And from what I have read, I think it will be money well spent to take a taxi van instead of the bus. Especially with 4 kids!

I loved the story behind your screen name! Those vacation movies are a hoot. I will be thinking of th "Happy Ks" on our cruise...I guess we can be the Happy Ss.....doesn't have the same ring!:(

Archived