What room would you book if you were us?

happyfaerie

We just got off of the NCL JEwel but now im itching to book an Epic Adventure. : )

We were spiled with an up sell to the Penthouse on the JEwel but usually book mini suites.

We travel with myself, my husband our 20 month old baby and my mother.

If you were us what room would you book for two scenarios:

1)- Me, my husband, the baby and my mom in the same room

2)- Me, my husband, my son in the same room (no mom)? And what room could she book that would be near us?

We like space and do not want to be under anything noisy like the pool bec we had a terrible issue with noise at 2am in our PH Suite on the Jewel. Any room should be quiet. Dont want to be near kids club or below the ) H20 club either.

Advice? thanks in advance!

C

I think it'd be hard to honestly recommend something to you without a budget.

But, without that information, I'd go with one of the Deluxe Owner Suites on Deck 18 forward for now. :D

Thanks. Right now, we dont have a budget because either way we have to save up.

Which is what I meant. Without a budget it's almost impossible to say what would suit you the best. :)

I just meant size wise, because i hear the rooms on the epic are smaller. is this true? i hear the equivalent of the mini suites are a lot smaller in which case, we'd have to go penthouse.

Ohhh, that changes everything then. :p

From looking at the pictures I honestly don't think the rooms on Epic is any smaller than other NCL ships, I dunno where that rumour (which I've also heard) came from though.

The Cruise COnsultant on my recent jewel cruise said they were smaller. And he said in order for me to get an Equivalent room to the PH that I received on the Jewel, Id have to get a level up.

I tried looking for the square footage of the PH and Mini Suites on the Jewel which used to be listed and cannot find them.. do you know where those details are? I can then compare the square footage of the rooms if i know that info for the jewel.

How about a courtyard villa? That's what we did. Hard to beat the living room, second bedroom and two bathrooms. And if you are on deck 17, chances are there won't be too many people making noise above your cabin.

Archived