Cruising during World Cup final!

StacylShaw

Hubby & I will be cruising the Inspiration during the final game on July 10th. We will actually be in Cozumel that day. Does anyone know if there is any possibility that the game could be televised on the ship in maybe one of the bars or do you think our chances of seeing the game are better in Mexico?

I do not know the answer to you question....but would love to know the answer as well. DH & I are cruising the same time on Miracle. I know Miracle has a sports bar and would assume they would broadcast the games.

Seems like all they want to play on the TV is soccer (yuck), I had to beg and plea to get the Red Wings game turned on when I was on the Freedom a few weeks back, however the NFL draft was on every screen and the place was packed, the pre-dinner draft party atmosphere was AWESOME

I just know it would really suck for my husband who will be investing so much time next month watching the cup and then not being able to see the final!! :(

I want him to be excited about getting away to celebrate our 20th anniversary!!

We'll be on the Dream during the final and we are so hoping they'll show it on the big screen. We'll settle for the bar if need be, but it would be so awesome to see it on the screen.

I just know it would really suck for my husband who will be investing so much time next month watching the cup and then not being able to see the final!! :(

I want him to be excited about getting away to celebrate our 20th anniversary!!

Please remember it's sacrifices such as this that us men do for our women. :p

Archived