Cave Tubing - Carnival vs "Local" Tours

clemsoncruiser

Although I have heard such great things about all of the other "local tours", I still am a little anxious about booking through them. But it also makes me worry that I havent heard as much about the cave tubing through Carnival. I was wondering if anyone could share their tubing experience that was booked through Carnival or anybody that could clue me in to which "local tour" is the most reliable!! Thanks!!

There seem to be loads of "reliable" tour operators. I'm basing that on seeing few posts from people saying they were unhappy with their tour. AND I've never seen anyone say they missed the boat while on private tubing tour.

My wife & kids were happy with cave-tubing.com (I went to a Mayan ruin which was also great). I think you'll have a great time with whoever you might choose.

-Monte

I would personally reccomend Wet n Wild. However, if pursuing a private tour would make you a nervous wreck, then it's not worth it. You just have to be okay with the fact that you will be able to go cave tubing, which is awesome, but you may not feel like you got your money's worth. Carnival's cave tubing is around $95 and you will go with a group of about 30 others. You will go through two caves as opposed to the three that the private tours go through. You will be on a 5 hour tour that does not include lunch. My point is that you will get to cave tube either way. Many people choose to go with a private company because of all the extras. This is your vacation and you want to have the best time possible. It really helped me to read many, many posts on the subject of cave tubing and then I made the choice I thought was the best for us.

Archived