Carnival Inspiration and Native Way Watersports Ray, Reef & Rum Point tour

agagal313

We will be on the Carnival Inspiration sailing out of Tampa on 29 November and we will be in Grand Cayman on 1 December. The Inspiration is not in port long enough to do the Native Way Watersports Ray, Reef and Rum Point Tour. I e-mailed Native Way Watersports regarding this issue. This the reply that I received the next day:

Presently, we do not have a Stingray & Rum Point tour. However, we are giving a lot of consideration to changing the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour to just Rays and Rum Point, so that people traveling on Inspiration can take the tour. Right now, you cannot take the RRR tour because your ship leaves too early. If we get at least 10 people interested in a Rays & Rum Point tour, we will do that tour.

I will be happy to keep your name on a waiting list. If we get at least 10 takers, we will do the tour.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Sharon Ebanks

If you would be interested in going on a NativeWay Stingray & Rum Point tour that is custom made to fit the Carnival Inspiration's time in port, please e-mail Native Way and let them know @ nativway@candw.ky.

This company gets good reviews on the Cruise Critic Boards for small groups and great experiences. Not the "cattle-car" experience that the cruise line sponsors.

Archived