Almost convinced....

I have sailed on Disney and Carnival (Liberty) and I'm almost 100% sure that I want to book the Oasis for our honeymoon in Sept 2011, but I have a few questions.....

#1. Does RC have something similiar to the FunShip dollars on Carnival?

#2. I have to have a balcony (had a aft wrap around onthe Liberty) and it has to be something in the aft (ha) and it would be great if it got sun. Is there a particular deck and or cabin I should look at?

#3. Can you book shows and dinner reservations on the day that you decide you want to go there or will that be too late?

#4. Does RC have the picture taking set ups each evening? (I tried googling it, but didn't come up with anything) would love to see some pics

#5 and probably a stupid question, but.... Can you catch UV rays while in the solarium?

I would love to here some comparisons from people that have sailed both Carnival and RC...

Thanks

Hope to convice you. RCCL is great. We are loyal Royals.

I have not be on the Oasis yet, but going on Allure 2011.

I think due to the set up of the Oasis the only aft balconies will be for the loft suites and the aqua theater suites. For your honeymoon you might want to consider a loft suite. Would be awesome. We have an aqua theater suite for 2011, and the balcony is amazing. But you probably don't want a 2 bedroom suite for your honeymoon. Assuming you will not be bringing the family:rolleyes:.

I think you are best making show and dinner reservations in advance as I hear they book up quickly.

There are lots of picture set ups before dinner. Plenty of settings to choose from and many picture opportunities.

It looks like you can get sun in the solarium from the pictures I have seen, but this is better answered by someone who has been on the Oasis.

Laura

Archived