Behind the fun tour

Yes, you do get goodies for doing the tour. I got the followng on the Glory:

Hat

String backback

Lanyard

wristband

Chocolate covered strawberries/cookies/muffin plate!

Three photos

We had tour sizes of 16 people.

I'd do it again, but to be fair in a few years...

We did it on the glory last week and they started at either 9 or 9 30 last sea day.

We took the 9 30 and it ran 4 hours with no waiting. It ran perfectly and they were ready for us at each stop.

On our tour we had the strawberries and two choc chip cookies in the galley.

Awesome tour. Do not think I would do it again as it cannot be that different ship to ship.

Lots of walking and not much sitting. Ours was run by training mgr and he was outstanding.

How much do these tours cost?

On 4 or 5 day cruises, it is $55. On 7 & beyond, the price is $95. I did the BTF tour on the Conquest earlier this year, & I would highly recommend the tour if you have the disposable funds. I had a blast. My co-worker just got off the Triumph this weekend, and I was telling her about the tour, and she and her husband did the tour and both a great time.

On 4 or 5 day cruises, it is $55. On 7 & beyond, the price is $95. I did the BTF tour on the Conquest earlier this year, & I would highly recommend the tour if you have the disposable funds. I had a blast. My co-worker just got off the Triumph this weekend, and I was telling her about the tour, and she and her husband did the tour and both a great time.

Thanks for the info. I find it kind of ridiculous that the same tour on a 4 or 5 night cruise is 40 dollars less then on a 7 night cruise. Why the mark up? Is there something more to the tour on the 7 night? We might consider doing it but at an extra 200 dollars it might be a little extravagant.

Our tour on the glory ran 4 hours and cost 95.

I cannot tell you why it is more on this ship but would say the cost is reasonable considering what we did.

I usually will take private tours to save money and avoid ship tours but this one was awesome.

Archived