Any good/bad experiences with cabins on Continental deck on Century?

draie

Hi Gang, I am sailing on Century soon and got stuck with an oceanview cabin on the Continental deck (i booked rather late) [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Has anyone on this board had good or bad experiences with cabins on this deck? Please let me know what cabin number you were in and if it was aft/mid or forward.

Thanks a bunch!!

What date are you sailing? I'm on the 5/22 sail and there is a sale on guar o/v cat Y. Couldn't be any worse than Cont deck and you may save some $

Judy -
Horizon
Zenith
Grandeur of Seas
Nordic Empress
Constellation
Zuiderdam
Millenium
Zaandam
Century- 5/22/04

Isn't Continental deck 4? If it is we were on 4124, I think that was the cabin number - it's been a couple of years, anyway it was a nice cabin, I think all of the ocean views are the same size . We didn't have any problems with vibrations or noise in this cabin. On our 2nd Century cruise we were in a Cat 5 cabin on deck 8 and the interior of the cabin was identical to the cabin on or first cruise.

Terri

Skyward - 1989
Carnivale - 1991
Holiday - 1994
Fantasy - 1998
Century - 2002
Century - 2003
Inspiration - 7/04
Century - 9/04
Coral Princess 3/05

We were on the Continental Deck, Stateroom 4133/Port. That's very much AFT. No problems at all with the cabin and loved the fact that we were close to the elevators to get us up to the lido buffet and AFT deck! I;m a TA and in fact booked a client in the very same stateroom today! Vibrations really weren't a problem. Actually the vibrations were only really noticable once, and that was when we were in the Martini Bar. Or was it those great Martini's???

Have a great cruise!
Sharon

Archived