Irie Mon Beach Party w/lunch

JRock59

• 3 months later...
I asked a few weeks ago and got nada too. Sorry.

I ended up picking the freestyle snorkle and sail trip. ALOT cheaper.

Did you book that through Jamaica Water Sport? I am interested in their sail snorkel outing.

Thanks!

Found a review on the Carnival.com site it really wasn't that good and since no one has answered on here.....we dicided to cancel and stay on the ship that day. :) Let's face it if it was worth the $$ there would be a few reviews on here!

• 2 years later...

We did the Irie Mon beach party for $90 a person and didn’t enjoy it at all. First of all you are only there for about 4 hours to drink your feel. Second they only leave the food out for about 45 minutes to eat and then they put it all up. Third it was very crowded. Fourth they had 2 boats carrying about 60 passengers dock just after lunch which took up every more space, view of the ocean, and use of activities. Fifth the servers had attitudes and didn’t want to server you. And lastly and most importantly, they ran out of beer. I would not recommend this excursion and not sure I would even go back to Jamaica.

• 1 year later...

In your opinion, is this an excursion that I could take my mother who can't walk long distances? This will be her first cruise and she wants to see the beach. We have a foldable wheelchair for her to use for long distances. Thank you in advance for any feedback.