Carnival Cruise Genie

Talli

I am trying to access this website and I keep gettin a message that the site was just registered and I cannot view it. Is anyone else getting that message or am I doing something wrong?

If there is space to login then do it and it will reroute you to the discount cruise hompage..I went in and found all my old info on the cruisegenie page that I had left for our Feb 2011 cruise.. still waiting for notification of a price drop tho..maybe I need to rub the genies lamp...LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The price of our July cruise on the DREAM has dropped twice in the past 6 months, we check the Carnival web site several times a week, and keep track..So far we got a price reduction- before we paid in full, and today when we checked the price had gone down again for our catagory. I called our TA and we got upgraded from 7C on Riviera to 8G on VIsta...good deal for us..

Don't depend on anyone to check for you..keep an eye on it yourself'

Good Luck

How do you connect with Carnival to get that upgrade, that's very cool, I would love that!! We actually booked an 8C this time because we're bringing our 7yr old and I didn't want to take any chances on not having that balcony for the extra space for my DH and I. But and upgrade or price reduction would be fantastic!!

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Also, has anyone brought their kids on the pride? I'm wondering if he'll enjoy Camp Carnival.

• 6 months later...

Archived