Hotel Day Passes

IT_GUY

Back again... lol :D Dh worked 112 hours this week, so we didn't really talk about this until yesterday. Since we are Hilton honors gold VIP, we looked on youtube at the video and the Hilton seems more like "us". The kids are used to country club "no splashing" pools and the fact that it is a Hilton is fun for us (lol).... we can walk there, it's a nice private beach with great scenery... (as an aside, my kids are well-behaved to the point that I get compliments from shop owners, the public, etc. about how nice it is to see because they never see it any more.... so I think we are good at a business-type of hotel.)

We're sold. I'm going to look into pre booking a pass, but I also wanted to call them and ask about any possible VIP perks (probably not, but won't hurt to ask)...

Yes. I booked on line through the excursion company. I had to pay $20 deposit at the time of booking and paid balance to hotel. I did get assessed a very small international rate fee on my credit card ( less than $1) but something to be aware of. We chose to use cash for the balance when we paid hotel in nassau

Archived