Balcony Layout on Jade - 4 passengers

sealegs14

I'm cruising on Jade in August with DH, DS and DD. I'd be really interested to see the cabin layout configured for 4 passengers. My cabin is 10646 - anyone have any pictures?

I think it is a single bed settee, and a pull-down bed - but where is the pull-down (above the bed settee, or above the double bed)?

Also interested in any reviews or tips regarding cruising with children (13 and 6yrs).

Thanks for your help.

I'm cruising on Jade in August with DH, DS and DD. I'd be really interested to see the cabin layout configured for 4 passengers. My cabin is 10646 - anyone have any pictures?

I think it is a single bed settee, and a pull-down bed - but where is the pull-down (above the bed settee, or above the double bed)?

Also interested in any reviews or tips regarding cruising with children (13 and 6yrs).

Thanks for your help.

In our balcony that slept 4 on the Jade the pull-down bed was above the pull out couch. Note, it does not fold down from the wall, it pulls down from the ceiling. Was going to ask the steward to pull them all out one day so I could get a picture with it all set up to sleep 4 but he was always so busy I felt bad asking him to do anymore!

Archived