Losing weight without losing my wallet.

cje19

Hello. I'm all set to cruise in October and have a goal of losing 50 pounds or fitting comfortably into size 12 shorts by then, whichever comes first. Currently I am down 6 pounds. I have been doing interval training 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes at a time. I am trying to watch what I eat, but it gets difficult at times. I gave up drinking all soda and juice and drink water with an occasional hot cup of tea in the evenings. Every morning we have a fresh fruit smoothie instead of a high carb breakfast. I'm not going to pay for anymore diet programs, or workout systems. I am doing this the old fashioned way, with hard work and lifestyle changes. I even try to keep myself busy at all times to avoid getting sucked into the tv watching mode or computer mode. Looking for others to join me in this journey without falling for the latest fad. I am at the same time working on saving enough money to avoid using my credit cards at all while on vacation. I guess you can say I am trying to change all my bad habits one step at a time.

Here's to our Health!

Archived