Costume jewelry??

I used to be a dedicated Macy's shopper for costume jewelry, but lately they don't seem to have anything new, at least where I live!

So I've been on the prowl, and I found a couple new places: Ann Taylor and The Limited. Ann Taylor is a little more expensive, but good deals when they have sales, and the jewelry is well made. The Limited has some very pretty necklaces that would be beautiful with long or short outfits, very reasonably priced.

There's also a store here called Worlds Apart that has a lot of very unique jewelry. Reasonable and inexpensive.

I wouldn't make the trip to Chinatown just for the jewellery. Chinatown is great on it's own though. I stayed down there last few times I was in NYC. I tried to avoid Canal as much as possible. there are tons of stores in nyc that sell great things for reasonable prices.

Etsy for jewellery. it's addictive!

I love Chico's for bold and different jewelry at reasonable prices. I have several necklaces that I can wear with dresses or more casually. I've also bought bracelets, rings and earrings there. Their stuff certainly is not throw away prices, but they are well made.

I love Chico's for bold and different jewelry at reasonable prices. I have several necklaces that I can wear with dresses or more casually. I've also bought bracelets, rings and earrings there. Their stuff certainly is not throw away prices, but they are well made.

I cruise through their sale section online almost daily. Sometimes things are marked down over 75% for just a day or two. Like a flash sale. I got a couple things that were normally $48.00 for $10.50 recently! Between the members free shipping and the huge mark downs it can be as cheap as the throw away stuff!

I was browsing this thread, and checked out a couple of suggestions. One in particular, White House Black Market, had some beautiful costume jewelry. Exactly what I've been looking for!!

So, I'm thinking of ordering on-line, and while I'm pondering yet another purchase :o, a friend calls and says "Oh you didn't know we have a WHBM at Hamburg Plaza?" Nooooo, I didn't!!

I scurried right over to the store, and purchased two more necklaces with matching earrings. :D

Love love love this forum.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that Chico's is having a flash sale this morning. Some of their jewelry is $10! Others are buy one get one for 50% off. I just ordered a $48 necklace for $10! :D With my member discount... $9.50:rolleyes: plus free shipping.

I really like lia sophia, there is always a sale, and if it breaks or anything send it back and they replace it, or give you a credit voucher for something else, i have returned a few necklaces i caught on something and broke and they replaced it no questions asked:)

Archived