Carnival Excursions in Grand Cayman

travelsavvy

For Carnival Valor, anyway:

Cayman 7 Mile Beach Break

The most beautiful beach that Grand Cayman has to offer is yours for the day.

$23.00*

Shore Snorkel Experience

Enjoy a fantastic snorkel experience suitable for both beginners and experts alike.

2.00 hours

$29.00*

Grand Cayman Highlights Tour

Explore Grand Cayman, the same island Christopher Columbus discovered in 1503.

2.00 hours

$35.00*

Reef & Wreck Snorkel Tour

You'll appreciate the opportunity to snorkel and see the marvels of the underwater world whether you are a beginner or advanced snorkeler.

2.00 hours

$39.00*

Grand Cayman Snorkel Tour

Discover why Grand Cayman is famous for its spectacular array of marine life and coral formations.

2.50 hours

$39.00*

Ultimate Undersea Adventure

Nautilus, the world's largest, most luxurious Semi-submarine, will give you unobstructed views of the marine world, as you travel in dry, air-conditioned comfort.

1.00 hours

$47.00*

Stingray Sandbar Tour

National Geographic describes this excursion as "one of the most rewarding experiences in the underwater world".

2.50 hours

$49.00*

Stingray City Tour

Nothing can prepare you for the incredible experience of swimming with stingrays at Stingray City.

2.50 hours

$49.00*

Sunrise Family Golf Center

Play this wonderful nine hole, Par 3 golf course situated on the southern tip of the North Sound.

5.00 hours

$49.00*

Atlantis Power Snorkel

Explore the beauty of a spectacular coral reef on a unique and exciting snorkel experience.

2.00 hours

$59.00*

See & Sea Island Tour

Cayman's highly acclaimed See & Sea tour combines the island's highlights with a trip on the state-of-the-art Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine.

3.00 hours

$59.00*

Coral Reef & Stingray Safari

This combination excursion features two of the most fascinating experiences Grand Cayman has to offer.

3.00 hours

$65.00*

Stingray City & Island Tour

Combine the highlights and history of Grand Cayman with a visit to incredible Stingray City.

4.50 hours

$65.00*

Stingray Sandbar, Hell & Turtle Farm Experience

Experience all the major highlights of Grand Cayman in one tour.

4.50 hours

$65.00*

Snuba

This excursion is the perfect way for the entire family to experience the beauty of the Caribbean waters, without having to be a Certified Scuba diver.

1.50 hours

$69.00*

Grand Cayman Kayak Safari

This is a golden opportunity to explore the tranquil beauty of Cayman's coastal environment by kayak.

3.00 hours

$75.00*

Atlantis Submarine

Experience the thrill of journeying beneath the sea in the Atlantis XI Submarine, specifically designed for underwater sightseeing excursions.

1.50 hours

$95.00*

Certified Two Tank Dive W/ Equipment

Grand Cayman's translucent waters and magnificent marine life make for a true diver's paradise.

4.00 hours

$99.00*

Beginner's Scuba Diving

There's no better place for you to learn to scuba dive than the crystal waters off Grand Cayman.

3.00 hours

$109.00*

• 1 year later...

I was confused about the booking description for this through Carnival. It says it is an hour in duration excursion. I understand you get your own taxis both ways just like anyone else would do if they do it own their own. The one hour part on the Carnival excursion site does not make since. Plus what is the difference between booking through the cruise line stopping @ Beach Club Colony Hotel area? Is this better than the public entrance if you go on your own?

Here is the link to what this excurion offers: http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=CAY&excursionname=Cayman+7+Mile+Beach+Break&excursioncode=417004

"On this relaxing excursion you will:

• Make your own way to the magnificent 7-mile beach where the Beach Club Colony Hotel is located ($4.00 per person each way).
  • Enjoy admission to the facilities as well as use of their changing rooms, fresh water showers, lounge chairs and one complimentary beverage.
  • Use, if you like, the full service cash bar and restaurant available at an additional cost."

spacer.gifspacer.gif Durationspacer.gif "1 Hours" spacer.gif[/url] spacer.gif

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

<Addition to list in earlier post> One of the Carnival excursions available in Grand Cayman is the "Jeep Adventure" (with or without lunch). I chose to do the version With Lunch, and I can say it was a super-fantastic time at this port. The cost was a little less than a hundred bucks, but I think it was definitely worth it. You get personal info given over the walkie-talkies in each Jeep, and you cover A LOT of ground, get to see some very interesting locations, as well as two separate beach stops (one w/ snorkeling) and a lunch. When I learned what the price of gas was in GC, I fully understood the excursion cost. Some people really wanted to be the driver, and I really wanted to be the passenger (standing up getting great pictures and video) so that worked out great. "Touristy" stop at Hell, and another sampling stop for rum and rum cakes. I would encourage anyone to take the jeep excursion.

Archived